Friday, September 3, 2010

These make me smile...

You know every once in awhile when you take a picture and you love it or it just makes you smile. These are some of those. I took these pictures at the County Fair rodeo last weekend.



Gracie and Abi are best friends. I love that and it makes me happy. They play together so well and have so much fun together. Yea, they have their fights and they are doozies, but they really do love eachother. I think this picture shows it.


There's something about a Wrangler bottom that makes my heart flutter, both big boy bottoms and cute little boys' (for different reasons obviously!) Anyway, I had to take a picture of Louk in his because I just had to. I think it comes from my cowgirl roots.


Louk just makes me smile all the time, but he looks extra cute here!

1 comment:

Elegante Family said...

So cute, and I am with you, I love those cute little wrangler butts!!!