Friday, September 17, 2010



Durke and my brother-in-law, Rich, rode in the "dreaded" Lotoja race this past weekend for the third time. For those of you who are wondering what the heck Lotoja is, it is a 206 mile road bike race from Logan, Utah to Jackson Hole, Wyoming; and we both hate it! It is such a long day, and is such a grueling race for Durke that we both honestly dread it! Why does he do it you ask, you got me, but for some reason he keeps entering. I think it's like childbirth, us moms always say "Wow, never want to do that again", but we do!





Anyways, the only good thing about this race is it ends in Jackson Hole; one of my favorite places on Earth. We were able to spend a couple days there and I got to eat at my beloved "Bubba's" so I was happy. We also saw a bear, some buffalo, and a few moose,




and we were able to hang out with Richard and Naloni who live in New Mexico.


It turned out to be a fun trip, and I was really proud of Durke, I have know desire to pedal a bike 206 miles!

1 comment:

going gordon said...

this looks so fun to me! not the race part- the jackson part and the loni-and-rich part. we definitely need to do our reunion up there next year! let's book now! :D