Monday, August 23, 2010

The day finally came....




Gracie started Kindergarten today, and yes I cried, really hard! I didn't think I would, but when I left her at her little desk and walked out to my car the floods came. I know, I know all you mothers who have done this a time or two, you are laughing, but it really is hard. It is a new step in our lives and it came really fast. Gracie loved it, says her teacher is the best teacher ever, she got to watch a movie and have chocolate milk and cookies! Who wouldn't love it right. I am excited for her and hope she has the best year!

5 comments:

Elegante Family said...

You are so cute Jessi, Ace starts Kindergarten next week and I start crying just thinking about it. So call me if you need someone to cry with. She is so beautiful, she looks just like you it's crazy!!!

Robyn Cox said...

I think I shed a few tears every year on the first day of school! Just wait, I took Madison into 5th grade and boy, did I have a lump in my throat. It was as bad as kindergarten. Where did all the years go? Gracie looks so cute...what a beautiful little girl!

Trent and Lindsie said...

Ahh She is so grown up! And I will totally cry. Your family is so beautiful and You are mom of the year for the fun party :)

Amberly said...

So how is it after the first week? You are such a great mom. We need to go to lunch one of these days and catch up. I miss you. :(

Unknown said...

Laci wore that shirt on her first day too! She is adorable