Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Some things never die....but should.




So the other morning I was watching Good Morning America because I wanted to watch "The Pioneer Woman" who I love, or if you ask Durke I am "obsessed" with, but that's a whole other story. Anyway, they had this segment on kids "must have's" for back-to-school, and no lie I felt like I was having "de ja vu". Now I know I'm no fashion diva, but I truly think these things are hideous and should stay in the closet, the very back of the closet!

Keds, do you remember these? Yuck!




How about these. I don't know about you, but these things look like a nightmare. I am picturing them all over my house!




Can anyone say "Saved by the Bell"?



And last the best of all...



I don't know about you, but I won't be buying any of these for Gracie, even though she would probably love them, just like I did!

P.S. "Pretty in Pink" is not something that should be gone forever, it is a classic, and perfect for an 80's post.

2 comments:

going gordon said...

you forgot banana clips! i HATED those, even then. and what about shoulder pads? yikes! think they'll come back too? oh no, i am starting to really get worried...

Jessi said...

Kim, they did have shoulder pads, I forgot to put those on. I couldn't believe it!