Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Look who's 1...


Our little guy is 1. Louk has been the best baby and the past year has been so fun with him. He is constantly making us laugh. He has the cutest smile (just like his dad), he is always happy. One of my favorite things about Louk is he LOVES to cuddle and give kisses. What more could a mom ask for right? He is into everything and is a quick learner. We don't know what we would do without Louk.

For his birthday we had everyone over for a little party and BBQ at our house. I really wanted to have a cowboy theme so I made these invitations and my cute friend Sam made the coolest cake ever! My entire family came and all of Durke's. Louk was spoiled rotten and loved every minute of it.










Thanks everyone who came. We love you all!

No comments: