Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Las Vegas


Durke and I took a little trip to Las Vegas this past weekend. I don't particularly LOVE Vegas, but it was SOOOO nice to have some alone time. It made me remember why I love him so much! We had a really fun trip even though it was 115 degrees! The part that made it even better was that Durke had earned the trip at work so our hotel was paid for and they took us out to dinner! Yay.

Speaking of our hotel we got to stay at this beauty...



this is the inside...

I almost felt like I was in Paris! (almost)

We didn't go to a show or anything but we did...

Visit M&M World. Fun!



Ride the Manhatten Express at New York, New York. Scary!



Watched the Bellagio Water Show.


Went to see Eclipse.


Ate yummy food...



(No I didn't take a picture of my food, but I did have Shrimp Alfredo and Salmon. Yummy!)

braved "The Strip" and shopped!

Perfect in my opinion! (Hey I don't get out much so I'm easy to please)

I sadly didn't get any pictures of me and Durke; because we're both to shy to ask anyone to take our picture.

It's been a long time since we had a vacation and we had a great time.

No comments: