Tuesday, May 13, 2008

All about my cute husband


What is his name? Durke Zeb Gordon

How long have you been together? We will have be married for 5 years on 8/8/08. (A little crazy huh!)

How long did you date? We dated for about a year and were engaged for 3 months.

How old is he? He is a halloween baby and will be 29 this year.

Who eats more? Durke eats more treats, but we actually eat about the same. That's pretty bad!
Who said I love you first? Durke finally told me he loved me when he asked me to marry him. He had a little bit of a committment problem or he will tell you he is so committed he couldn't tell me until he knew for sure. I think that's kind of sweet though.

Who is taller? Durke is 6' I am 5'3.

Who can sing better? I don't know that I have ever really heard Durke sing, but I definitely don't sing very well, so he probably has me beat there.

Who is smarter? We both have our strong points, when it comes to insurance and fixing things Durke is a genius, but everything else I am! :)

Who does the laundry? I do. Durke wouldn't even know how to turn on the washer or dryer. He could wash them by hand with a washboard though, he learned that on his mission to Brazil.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who sleeps on the right side? Durke does.

Who mows the lawn? Me, me, me. At least I have a riding lawn mower!

Who cooks dinner? I do, but Durke can make a mean french toast!:)

Who drives? Durke
Who is more stubborn? Durke will say me, I will say Durke and neither of us is willing to budge:)

Who kissed who first? Durke kissed me at his parents cabin. It was very romantic.

Who asked who out first? This is a long story, you'll have to ask me if you are interested. I ended up asking him out first.

Who proposed? Durke. He took me up the canyon and made me close my eyes, then he had a dozen roses and for each rose he told me a reason why he loved me and wanted me to be his wife. It was definitely his romance peak, he has had a little bit of a struggle trying to top that.

Who has more friends? I think we're the same.

Who is more sensitive? Hands down me. He is a pretty sensitive guy though.

Who has more siblings? Durke has seven and he is the youngest boy. I have 3 and I am the oldest.

Who puts the kids to bed? We both do.

Who wears the pants? Nobody. We both think this is a ridiculous saying. We both respect eachothers opinions and make decisions together.



I am so glad Durke is my husband, I love him so much. He makes me a better person, and I am grateful for that.



I now tag Jen Jensen, Brandy Elegante, and Tasha Peacock.

2 comments:

Elegante Family said...

So I am still a new blogger, What does it mean to be tagged? Your blog is so cute and I LOVE to look at it. I hope mine will be as cute as your one day!

Elegante Family said...

By the way my email address is brandyelegante@msn.com Thanks