Friday, May 23, 2008

5 of your favorite things....


I thought it would be fun to list 5 things you have recently came across or bought that you love or has made your life better or easier. If you read this consider yourself tagged and post 5 of your favorite things. Have fun! Hopefully we can all add some of these things to our lives to make them a little easier and a little sweeter too!





1. My new Tart & Tangy stamp set from Stampin' Up. This is the funnest set, it is so versatile and great for summer cards; and I have used it a ton! (I didn't make these cards, but I wish I had!)




2. Edemame- This is my new favorite snack & it's way healthy. Edemame is a young soybean still in the pod. It looks a lot like a pea and is grown in Asia. Katie Justeson introduced this to me at Supper club last month, and my family loves it! (even my girls) You can find it with the frozen vegetables; just boil it for three minute, sprinkle a little salt on it, and enjoy! (Note: don't eat the whole pod, just the inside; I made that mistake the first time, and trust me it's not very good:) The greatest thing about this is it's way healthy, so enjoy!





3. My new Colbie Caillat cd Addie gave me. (Thanks Addie, for keeping me up with the music trends, if it wasn't for you, I would be such a music dud:) Her songs are so fun and they put me in a good mood.





4. The Swivel Sweeper- My mom gave this to me for Mother's Day, and I absolutely love it! (Thanks mom you're the greatest!) It is a cordless vaccuum, that picks up anything from anywhere. With two little girls, it has made my life much easier. They're $30 at Shopko, or Target. Get one, I promise you'll be glad you did!




5. Suave Kids Cowabunga Coconut Shampoo/Conditioner. I know I am a little weird, but this is the best kids shampoo I have found. It smells so good, and it makes my girls hair really soft and easy to comb. Plus it's cheap, all the better!




6. Okay, so I have to add one more. If you're a "clean freak" like me, you'll appreciate this website. http://www.flylady.net/ Check it out, I promise you'll like it.

I can't wait to see all of your favorites.











6 comments:

Amberly said...

I love this post! We all need more things to make life easier and better! I love the Colbie Caillat CD too!

Lisa said...

I thought this was such a great idea! I always love hearing what things people love to help their days go smoother. Thanks for sharing!

Dart said...

I love flylady too. Alexis was looking at your blog with me and she said, "Hey, Flylady!" So she even knows. Has the House Fairy been to your house?

Jennifer said...

I love all of your updates, it is fun to learn more about your family. I can't believe you and Durke have been married for 5 years! Crazy! I remember the good old days at Snow College, it was so much fun!

Addie May said...

Jessi, you're so cute! I'm glad you love the Colbie Caillat CD too, I knew you would!

Janille said...

Jessi, It was so great to see you on Saturday! It made me so home sick to be back in Ephraim and see so many people! We had a great visit!

I was wondering if I could get a hard copy on the cute ark that you are doing in RS. Mike's Grandma has been sending me one for each month. I should it to my Presidency and they LOVE it! I was hoping I could start it down here too. Just let me know. My email is mjolsonfam@gmail.com

Thanks,
Janille