Tuesday, October 7, 2008


My dad's birthday was on Sunday, and I wanted to wish him a happy birthday then, but I am a little slow. I don't get to see my parents often enough because they live in Salt Lake and I hate it. My dad and I have always been really close and I think the world of him. He has always made me feel like the most special daughter in the world and he thinks I am perfect.(Little does he know!) He would do anything for his kids and does. He has taken all over the state doing high school rodeo and sports and him and my mom are our biggest fans. He spent countless nights out in the barn teaching me all that he knows about horses and I cherish those times in our lives. He is so cute with my girls, and they love him to death. Dad I love you and think your the best. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't dads the best! I too have an awesome relationship with my dad. And wouldn't trade it for anything! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSI'S DAD!

Brooke Cherry said...

Jessi-
I think the world of your dad though I don't know him that well he sure has been so sweet to me evertime I see him. And little Jo just loved him at Abbi's birthday. Happy Birthday!!