Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I love Fall!










Fall is my favorite time of year. I love everything about it. I love the colors, the coolness in the air, the smells, pumpkins, leaves, hunting season, the food, the holidays everything.


I also love the fun things to do in the fall. We have started a few fun traditions with our families. Last weekend we went to Herriman's Pumpkin Festival with my family. My girls had a blast. It is targeted towards kids, but we had fun too. The girls got to dress up in their Halloween costumes and they thought that was great. They had a costume contest, some fun games, lots of candy and some fun blow up toys. It was way fun to be with my family. We also love to go to the pumpking patch in Centerfield with all of the Gordon's. It seems like a lot of you have that same tradition but it's a great one. The girls had a great time finding the perfect pumpkin and I think we found some fun pumpkins. This year on Halloween (Durke's birthday) my parents are coming down, and the girls are way excited. We usually go to the Halloween carnival at the elementary school and go trick-or-treating. I think Durke and I like that part more than the girls.


I also mentioned that I love the food! I love anything made with pumpkin. Pumpkin pies, cookies, dinner-in-a-pumpkin, my mom's pumpkin roll, and any other yummy dessert I can find.


This is by far the best time of the year, I hope you all enjoy the season!


5 comments:

Elegante Family said...

I guess we need to go to the Herriman Festival next year. We talked about it this year, but ended up running out of time. Now that I know it is fun, we will have to plan better next year. I’m glad you guys had a good time.

strickland party of six said...

Cute pictures Jessi, I love Pumpkin land too. we went but Ihaven't posted the pictures yet. I want to make a mosaic, so later. I tagged Adi go to my blog and see what to do.

Amberly said...

Cute, cute, cute pictures! I love this time of year too, except that it means winter will be here soon. I am still on a hunt for a ceramic pumpkin... ;)

Lisa said...

I love this time of the year also! It is the best!

Trent and Lindsie said...

Fall is by far the best...I love the colors and the feelings that come with it. I didn't know Durke's b-day was Halloween! Pretty cool.