Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Louk Zeb Gordon






Our sweet baby boy is here and we couldn't be more excited. He was born last Tuesday, June 23 at 7:31 p.m. He weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz. and was 22.5 in. Everything went really good for the delivery, well, as good as labor can be. He is such a sweet baby, and I just love to spend all day cuddling him. He is finally getting his sleeping patterns figured out so that is nice. There is something about a boy that is different. Everyone kept telling me how different they are than girls and I finally understand. There is a certain bond between a mom and her son and I have definitely felt that. Anyway, we are so happy to have Louk in our family. Here are some pics...

12 comments:

Robyn Cox said...

Congratulations Jessie and Durke!! He is adorable! I'm glad to hear things went well...giving birth truly is a miracle. I love all of his dark hair!!

Rob & Autum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob & Autum said...

What a sweet addition to your beautiful family! Take care and enjoy your little Louk.

I love his dark hair too!

Janille said...

Jessi and Durke, CONGRATS!! He is ADORABLE! I LOVE his name too!!! It was good to see Durke for a second at church on Sunday! I hope everything is going well for you guys!

strickland party of six said...

Jessi, he is so stinken cute. I love babies! Look at all his hair. Oh you will love having a boy. If you want his pic done while he is still tiny let me know.
But Congrat's he is so sweet

Elegante Family said...

He is so beautiful. I can't get over all that hair. Congratulations!

Madsen Family said...

Yea!! I have been waiting for pictures! I saw the girls at the pool on Tuesday and they were telling me about him. I am so happy he is here and healthy!! Can he PLEASE come to Bonko?! We need to hold that little guy!!! Let me know if you need anything!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful.

Melissa Zuber said...

I am so happy for you! What a cute boy!!!

Alaina said...

He's adorable. I'm glad things went well and he's healthy. You look great even in the hospital pix. Good luck in the weeks to come!

Atwood Ohana said...

Oh Jessie! He is just absolutely perfect! My first time seeing you holding him was so fun cause all I saw was this blanket with a bunch of dark hair peeking out at the top. so sweet. And yes, there is a special bond between a mom and her son. I am so glad you get to experience that! But I also see you and your girls and think about what a fun relationship you have with them. I can't wait to share that with my own daughter! well...congrats! and you look amazing! I can't believe you just had a baby!

Trent and Lindsie said...

Yeah, I have been waiting to see some pics! He is so cute and love his cute hair! I bet your girls are loving him.