Thursday, August 28, 2008

I hope we both make it through 2!

Already this morning Abi has "given my cell phone a bath", thrown 2 very passionate temper-tantrums, dumped a full glass of water on my bed, and went potty on the bathroom floor (we're starting to potty train)! I have blow dried my cell phone, put Abi in "time-out" twice, soaked up as much water out of my mattress as I could, mopped the bathroom floor for the second time this week, and screamed into my pillow! I really don't remember Gracie being this hard. I hope it doesn't get worse with each child, because Durke and I want a few more and I don't know if it really could get any worse!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! It sounds like we have had the same kind of week! GOOD LUCK! It really must be the second child!

Trent and Lindsie said...

Oh I'm so sorry :0 Isn't it funny how you can still love them to death and they can make you crazy at the same time? Maybe tomorrow you can laugh about it. Good luck!

Amberly said...

At least you scream into your pillow, I just scream! Each child is totally different. Nathan has been an angel so maybe when you get to # 4 you will have a break! HA! I'm totally kidding!! You are a great mom and you will laugh about it someday.

Melissa Zuber said...

I am laughing so hard right now. Just because it is true. I love it!!!

Alaina said...

We only have the two and two has been much worse than one- so maybe they do get worse?! I think that pillows were invented for moms to scream into first and then people found that they were great to sleep with too! LOL good luck.

Unknown said...

Awww...... Sounds like my Sunday! I feel your pain Jessi. I hope it is just the second child too. Either that, or it's by the time we have so many we don't care anymore and everything rolls off the back? Who knows.

Addie May said...

Very funny jess! Funny cause it's not my kid. Anytime you need a break, just take Abbi to Ladd at work, I'm sure Durke would love that. I miss you, I'll call you tomorrow! Wait...do you have a working cell phone????

Anonymous said...

Jessi, I just wanted to let you know that I went private. If you want me to add you to my list just email me at mjolsonfam@gmail.com

THANKS!