Wednesday, August 13, 2008

5 Years...





Durke and my anniversary was last Friday on 8-8-08. We celebrated in Vail, Colorado and had a great time. As I look back over the last five years it has been pretty amazing. Just like everyone we have had our ups and our downs but we are so much better for all of them. We have grown so much through the hard times like losing Durke's brother, starting a new career, and all the stresses of having our own business; but I am so thankful for those times. We have also had two beautiful little girls that make us so happy, and lots of laughs and great memories. I have enjoyed watching Durke this past year as he has done so well in his bike races. He is so strong and motivated, I hope that some of his talents can rub off on me. He is such an amazing man and I am so proud of him and all of his accomplishments in work, sports, and being a dad and husband! He is such a great guy, and I am so blessed to have him in my life. Thanks babe, I love you.

10 comments:

Alaina said...

Congrats on five years!! It sounds like you guys have been through a lot together. What type of work do you guys do?

Melissa Zuber said...

Way TO GO!! Ya'll are absolutely precious! I love the pictures. Five years and still got the heat!

Amberly said...

We share anniversary's! We celebrated 11. Yikes, that makes me sound so old! Congats! You guys are the cutest couple.

paigernate said...

WOW 5 YEARS! that is SO crazy! i am glad you guys got away, always is a good thing! congrats!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 5 YEARS! I love all of your pictures! CONGRATS!

Ang said...

Happy day!!! I love the pictures... it's just how I remember you both!! Congrats!

Elegante Family said...

Can you believe how fast time goes; it seems like just yesterday that we were standing in line at your reception. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary, we love you both!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! You look so pretty in all your pictures! You guys are a great couple!

Alaina said...

Hey we have decided to make our blog private for safety reasons becuase we have pictures of the kids all over it and stuff- anyway, send me an email so that I can invite you to view it!
alaina0117@hotmail.com

Elegante Family said...

Hey I just wanted to let you know that we have some news, check out our blog to see!