Friday, June 20, 2008

AHHHHH!!!!


I think I am going to go crazy. Mosquitos have taken over Ephraim and I think their headquarters are in my yard. I counted 37 mosquito bites on me and probably few dozen more on each of my kids. I told Durke my chances of getting West Nile are growing very quickly. I am up all night scratching, and it is literally making me crazy. I have tried everything under the sun to try to keep the little pests away but to no avail. Please, please, please tell me if you have any secrets to keep the little bloodsuckers at bay!

5 comments:

Elegante Family said...

I just got an email a couple of weeks ago that said to use mouthwash. It said to just get the cheap kind from the dollar store, and mix it with some water in a spray bottle, then spray around what ever area you are in. The email said it was the best thing to keep mesquite’s away. I haven't tried it yet, but it is worth a shot!

Melissa Zuber said...

We have a good amount of bites ourselves over here. Take comfort in knowing that you will not be alone at church with red bumps on your body.

Anonymous said...

No fun! Maybe I don't miss Ephraim. Wear long sleeves?

Cass said...

AMEN! I'm going crazy too! I'm about to go anemic from the loss of blood this past week! I am definitely going to try the mouthwash thing and hope it works...anything is worth a try at this point! Let me know if you hear of any other tricks or something you find that works! See you soon!

Keisel Family said...

I know what you are talking about. On Father's day we went down to Manti and we couldn't even go outside because they were so bad. We were thinking that it was because they sprayed for the pageant, but that wouldn't explain why they are so bad at your house too.