Friday, November 7, 2008

Funny conversation...

Gracie: Mom, what does it mean to "make sense"?
Me: Well, it means that you understand it or you think it's true.
Gracie: Laughs
Me: Why is that funny?
Gracie: Because it makes sense.

Mom Moment:
I ran me a much needed bath this morning and I really just wanted to soak. I had been in all of 30 seconds and in comes Gracie and Abi. Needless to say I didn't get to soak all by myself, and it was anything but relaxing. Oh well, chalk it up as a fun memory.

5 comments:

going gordon said...

That is a true mom moment and I can totally relate! I have gotten so that I don't run a bath unless kids are in bed. I like to bathe alone, without all the anatomy questions; much more relaxing...

Alaina said...

Oh good times. Do we ever get time to ourselves? I guess just remember that they will grow up one day and then you'll wish you had less alone time!

Trent and Lindsie said...

Love the mom moment. I just feel like a string is attached from me to the kids so I guess that makes them included in any alone time :) It is fun to wish though....

strickland party of six said...

I love those funny conversations. its a good thing we have them or life would be very boring. got to my blog i tagged you

Lisa said...

Gracie is so sweet! That was really funny! I love what kids come up with and what they learn so quickly!